Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I remember!

I remember how i used to love wearing colorful socks
And keep on wearing different pair at one.
It shows how clumsy I was :O

I remember how i used to love doodling and painting
But now I don't even have time for that
It shows how busy I am now

I remember how i used to love baking!
But now I am more into cooking
Hehe, I think I just love the kitchen?

I remember how i used to collect cute necklaces and bracelets!
And be dilemma in the morning to choose which to wear
But now it become a part of my room decorations! Instead of accessories

I remember how i used to love shopping without looking at prices
I will pick and buy!
But it only happened at doing groceries shopping, and now I will be very picky and choosy!

Today.. I know.. whatever you were before shapes you today.
And later, I will remember all this
And probably gonna say something different.. Something  that makes me and show me as a better person! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment